Friday, January 9, 2009

Goodbye to 2008 hello 2009


Well first things first here are some pictures of Christmas morning..... Collins first Christmas and he wasn't to sure of what was going on but he loved all the boxes and wrapping paper!
We had a good Christmas.! We were bummed that we weren't able to make it to Twin because of the roads but we were grateful that we have such wonderful friends to spend the holiday with we went to the Parker's for Christmas Dinner.... so stinking yummy thanks Josh!


Next my mom and dad were able to make down to bring in the New Year with us and I am so thankful that they made the trip I really miss my parents I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mother and father! My kids just loved them to pieces we missed the rest of the family but I think my kiddos loved having one on one time with their Nana and papa!

Ashlyn loves her Nana and papa and she just didn't want to let them out of her sight, she slept on the floor in the room next to them! Now my little dude Collin is a very big mommas boy.... but that ain't nothing compared to how big of a papas boy he is! Every time papa would come into the room Collin needed him to hold him and if papa left the room with out him stand by for the fit! I have some pictures of Collin and my dad but let me tell you his face would just light up when papa would take him and hold him all smiles and loves for papa. We had such a great time with my parents we went to the zoo and got to spend quality time with them! Thanks dad for staying up with me on New Years Eve I have always enjoyed spending time with my dad, I love you! Mom thanks for being my mom you are so good to me and I love you! I cant wait for the next visit! Hears to a great 2009, we send our love to everyone Happy new year






























4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love all the pictures! Cute family. We're glad you had a Merry Christmas and glad Mom and Dad could go visit! Hope you enjoy your WII!

Michelle said...

Collin is getting so big and is such a cutie. Ashlyn is such a beauty..

Love to all,
Michelle

Meagon said...

April, I am so glad mom and dad made it to visit. I am glad you got good pictures. We all love you and your family and miss you very much. So whats with the crazy pose mom and Ashlyn are in???

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!!