Sunday, June 28, 2009

Let the Summer Begin!

So me and my gal pals, he he.... seriously now me and the girls took our kids to the Wild Animal Park last week. We all had a great time and the kids did so good they only had one melt down and little baby Logan was so good! My little dude was even good and for those of you who know my little dude are amazed right now... ha ha he really is a handful but we love him anyway and his personality! Collin loved seeing all the animals it was cool to see his face and the look of what the hell is that thing! I love seeing him grow and experience life! Ashlyn loves animals and being with her friends so it was a perfect day for her and it was a beautiful hot day! We meaning the mothers forgot to bring their swim gear but it didn't matter they got wet anyway and dried with in no time out in the sun! I miss my sisters and wish we lived closer so that we could do days like these but that being said I am such a lucky girl to have found such a great family of friends who I wouldn't trade for the world they are truly my sisters just as much as my blood ones who I love dearly as well! Thanks Kyla and Megan for such a great day!







This next week we are off to the river for the 4th of July and Chris's Birthday!!! We are going to have sooo much fun with our friends the Parkers we will be gone for 8 to 10 days so hopefully we will have lots and lots of fun pictures to share so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! I too wish we were closer. Glad to hear that you have wonderful friends. Have fun on vacation, and Happy 4th of July.

Unknown said...

Wonderful Donkey experience camping we're sure,then monkey see monkey monkey do????? Awesome pictures, looks like you had a wonderful fun time.We are so glad you guy can do fun things with your friends.The kids looked like they had a blast!