Monday, July 14, 2008

So I don't post a lot of pictures of myself ex specially after I had Collin, but these weren't so bad and my kids always look good so I decided to post them. You know its bad when your 5 year old daughter is darker then you and you both have had the same amount of sun.... she will be thanking her dad for getting his skin tone.
I have to admit that this picture is cute.. I think that I am even more pale then Collin!

Ashlyn still loves to be around Collin and he loves her... he is ether laughing at her or he just likes to watch what his crazy big sis is doing.


6 comments:

amber said...

April I love those pictures!!! They are so cute of all of you. I can't believe how much Collin looks like Chris! Ashlyn is so beautifully dark and looks like she has grown so much! I can't wait to see you guys in just over one week!!!! I am SUPER EXCITED!!! Love you guys lots!

Jennifer said...

You all look so cute! I also can't believe how much darker Ashlyn is!! Sounds like a trip Home?! Sorry to have missed you guys. I know you'll have a great time.

Meagon said...

April, I am so excited for you to come. We have some fun things planned. I think these pictures of you and the kids are darling. Ashlyn's dark skin is beautiful, but fair skin is beauty too. I love the binki look that Collin is always sporting. :) See you soon.

Unknown said...

I am loving the pictures!! They are so cute. I am soooooo pale always and Cade is perma tan! NO FAIR!

Laurie said...

You look beautiful. I don't know if you've left already but if you have time, I'd love to see you.

Michelle said...

Hey April,

I love the pics. You all look beautiful. Collin is growing so much and is so handsome. He does look a lot like my brother. They got Dad's tan! I wish I had it too. I am so pale; I take after my Mom's side, which sucks... With regard to skin tone. Chris is lucky that he got the tan look from my Dad.

Anyways, miss you all so much. I wish you could come up here to Washington. I would love to see you and the kids- It's been forever!

Love ya,
Michelle