Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer!

ok so I haven't posted in quite some time but to my defense I was gone for two weeks visiting my family in Idaho! I had a great time, then as soon as I got back I was off again at the beach and then we went to our friends wedding.... it was a great way to end the summer! Ashlyn is on her third day of kindergarten and she loves it, wich makes easier on me!



I have so many pictures to post be prepared its gonna be a long post! I will start with what a blast we had at Brook and TJ and Jaylens wedding, jaylen is brooks son and they did such a good job at making him apart of the day... a shout out to how beautiful their wedding was we love you guys.





look how cute their family is!





Brook and I on her big day!






megan and I trying to cool down from dancing our booties off!



Chris and I getting ready to eat... yum yum.




Okay so my hubby let loose and decided that he was going to be a good sport and dance and have fun.... I thought it was great when he danced with me without having to beg him! Boy was I sure surprised when he came onto the dance floor wearing my heels, (I had to take them off so that I could dance more) and started dancing with me.. I couldn't believe it and at first I was a little embarrassed and then I was like did someone spike your drink babe? It was a great night!


All of his buddies were getting pictures on there cell phones they couldn't believe it either!



It was a fun night! I love hanging out with my friends they are all so good to me and it nice to be back home and know that even though my family is far away I have manage to make a pretty good one here in cali!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

The is so funny. I can't believe Chris put your high heels on. LOL!

It looks like you had fun...


Love ya,

Michelle

Cherish said...

Hahahahaha Chris is so funny! It takes a very secure man to do that!

Megan said...

Has Chris gotten his $50 yet????!! hahahahaha! Good job Chris. Way to shock the crap out of your wife! :)

Laurie said...

Your husband is crazy! Looks like so much fun!

I love your new background. So, so cute!

Sorry I didn't figure out how to meet up with you while you were here. I didn't want to barge in on your visit uninvited. I'm so glad you got to get away and have a great time.

I miss your posts. I hope that you are doing well. Keep smiling!

Unknown said...

WHat??? She is not in school. That is too old! Is it weird having her gone? I know I am going to worry when Peyton goes.

Jennifer said...

School starting... I cannot believe it is that time again!! Our kids start Monday! They are all excieted especially since they are all at new schools. Two in middle school and one in 3rd grade! Football starts back up as well as volleyball and both are also in band.
I'm happy for you that you have such great friends. and Chris is dang funny!!

Emily said...

You've always known how to have a good time, but I never expected to see Elder Durham in heels!