Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Family photos

So last Saturday we got our pictures taken by one of our friends who is a photographer and Kelly did a great job. So I cant decide which ones to get for grandparents and family and which ones to print for my own house! Take a look and tell me which ones you like!!
























I thought they turned out pretty good even though I am not very photogenic! Hope all is well with everyone hopefully we can make it to see you all for thanksgiving!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family,you all are very photo-genic. Can't wait to see you all! G-ma and G-pa

Jennifer said...

Nice photos!! Good luck choosing. Glad to see that it is still nice there too! What do you have planned for thanksgiving?

Colby and Amber Vanderbeek said...

Love the photos...what a cute little family you have! Maybe I'll run into you in Twin during thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Love all of these! We soooo need new family pics, but throwing up in them would be awful! I'll have to wait a lil longer to get them done.