Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So Sweet so Kind.... its Ashlyn


Ashlyn's class does a silent vote every month for students of the month and there are different categories Ashlyn's class mates voted her in for the CARE award!!! I just want to take the time to Tell all of you how proud I am of my sweet, loving, funny and kind little girl.... who isn't so little anymore, She truly is such a caring girl who loves to help others. She is such a beautiful girl who an infectious smile that is just as pretty as she is!! I am so grateful to be her mother. I love you Ashlyn Nichole Durham!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

congratulations to Ashlyn!! What a wonderful award to get!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Ash, Uncle Pat and Aunty Jan are very proud of you. April you are very blessed to have two wounderfull kids. Anyways, love you guys, new pic's on my blog

Talk to you soon