Thursday, July 22, 2010

Too Long!

Hope Everyone Had a happy 4th of July... we spent it at our Favorite Place.... The River in Az... it was wonderful creating yet another year of wonderful memories with my family and our friends the Parkers!!



So it has been forever since I have updated my blog!!! First things first Chris and I celebrated our 10 year wedding Anniversary in Vegas with our kids and my parents and it was so much fun... :) I am so thankful to have such an awesome husband who is a great father to our kids and
a wonderful companion to me!!! I love you Chris!!! Here is to another wonderful crazy 10 years with you!!



After Vegas, the summer started and things have just been super fun and crazy! We decided to head out to the river for the 4th of July with our fabulous River Rat Friends we love the (Parkers)!
We have been spending a lot of time in the pool in our backyard so all of us are nice and Tan! Cant wait for family to come visit and have some fun with us in good ole Southern Cali! Hope all of you are well and here are some 4th of July River pictures :) For all of my sisters and brothers the before mentioned was an invitation....... just so theres no misunderstanding!!! xoxxo










4 comments:

Meagon said...

We would love to come visit. Hope we can soon. Love you and your family!!!

Unknown said...

that looks like so much fun! We haven't been boating in years!

hapi said...

Hi Our Unique Family, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Our Unique Family, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: