Tuesday, December 4, 2007

halloween pictures

Okay well I know that Halloween was over a long time ago but this pictures is most recent of Ashlyn and me. We went to a Halloween party and our friends house and we had a great time. This picture is one of the only pictures I have taken since I started to show..... I was big two months ago imagine how big I am now. Well I just thought that I would post a little something even if it was a little past due. Saturday is Ashlyns birthday party and I will post pictures of her party on Saturday night so take another look then.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you both are having a great time. By the way, you aren't even big!! I hope you are all doing well! I'll take a look in a few days to see new pics.

amber said...

ok you aren't big at all!!! You and Ashlyn look so cute! She is getting so big and I can't wait to meet the little one...the countdown is on!!! post more I would like to see that prego belly! Lots of love from us all!

Megan said...

Hmmm, whose cool Halloween party was that? I bet they are really COOL people, huh?! haha I love this picture of you guys. Too bad Chris wasn't there, could have been a nice family picture of the last Halloween of the 3 of you!