Sunday, December 9, 2007

Happy 5th Birth Day Ashlyn


















Well it's official my little baby isn't a baby anymore she is a big girl all of 5 years old. For all you mothers out there Chuck E Cheese is a mad house for Birth day party's....... although Ashlyn and her friends had fun I was running around trying to keep an eye on all of the children and keep them going with the time schedule that Chuck E Chesse puts on you. I rented the table for an hour and a half and let me just tell you trying to keep a schedule at Chuck E Cheese with five 5 year olds is impossible..! Ashlyn had a great Birthday and she loved her Tinker Bell ice cream cake. Ashlyn told me that night when she was getting ready for bed that that was the best b-day she ever had... and that she got everything that she wanted so today when she got two more presents she was blown away she told Chris and myself that we were the best parents a girl could ever have! Sorry that the pictures aren't great things were very crazy, but it was a great day.

5 comments:

Meagon said...

What a good mom to sacrifice sanity and personal enjoyment to take your princess to Chuck E Cheese. It looks like she had a blast. Wish her a happy birthday from us.

amber said...

Happy Happy Birthday to our sweet Ashlyn!!!! I love all the pictures! She looks so big and tall!!! I'm glad she knows she has "the best parents in the whole world!" Oh how we miss you all! Give Ashlyn a big hug and a birthday kiss from us.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to you Ashlyn. I think all kids love Chucky Cheese. Here, we have Peter Piper Pizza and C.C. and Gatti Town. All the same idea (pizza and games/movies).
I'm glad she had a great day.

Unknown said...

HOORAY! I have been waiting for you to get yourself a blog! I love yours! You guys are such a cute fam! Ashlyn is BEAUTIFUL!! seriously! She already looks so much older! Are you going to Idaho this weekend? Or is it too hard to travel?

Michelle said...

I still have Ashlyn's gift sitting in my car. I feel really bad for not getting that off to her yet. But, it is Christmas theme. Do you think she will mind if I send that to her? I got it for her when we went to Stan's funeral in MT!

Anyways, she is so big and she is so beautiful!