Thursday, February 7, 2008

Click to play Our Crazy Life
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!


Well our little family of three is about to become a family of four and we couldn't be happier. Here are some pictures of this past year. I love my little family and wouldn't change any of the time I got to spend with my daughter and my husband, it took us a while to get pregnant and looking back on the past and how much fun we had its clear that the timing of this new baby is happening exactly when it is suppost to... its hard to understand your trials when you are going through them but in retospective I know that heavenly father knows what he is doing and that things happen in his time not in ours. We had some great times this past year and I cant wait for our little Collin to join in the Durham Family Fun!!!! Congratulations Chris..... My awesome husband just got his promotion I am proud to announce that he is a CORPRALL!!!! good job honey. My husband works so hard for his little family and we are so proud of him and I know that the promotions are just going to keep on coming.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

April...WOW its been a long time! How are you? Life is treating you well it seems...a hubby, a beautiful little girl and a boy on the way...congrats! Brandi (Lee)