Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Introducing Collin Stanley Durham!!!!!

okay I am finally updating my blog...... it has been one crazy week of new adjustments! So my story starts out on monday Feburay 18th; I check into Fallbrook Hospital at 6:00AM to be induced. We were so excited we were going to have are baby today...... oh boy were we wrong. After 26 hours.. yes I did say 26 hours of labor I finally gave birth to our son on Tuesday the 19th of Feburary at 7:49 Am he was 8 pounds and 4 ounces and 19 and 3/4 inches long. It was a long ordeal for chris and I both... at least I got to be druged for most of it! poor chris had to sleep in a really uncomfortable recliner.... he could barely move to get out of it when it came time for me to push. But all in all it was all worth it to have our beautiful son here. we are so greatful that he is heathly that I would have done 26 more hours for the same outcome.with no further adue here is Collin Stanley Durham!! So cute even with all the guck still on him!my cute little family I cant believe it we are afficially a family of four!!Ashlyn is a great big sister! she loves to hold him for me she is so patient with him even when he is fussy she just loves to be mommy's big helper.
Proud yet very tierd mommy!!
Proud yet well rested daddy!! just kidding Chris has been really great with helping me in the middle of the night even though he cant feed him he gets up and gives me moral support and asks if he can do anything. He cant keep his eyes off his cute little son, who yeah looks like daddy!


























8 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations, Durham Family! He's a cute little guy! So sorry you had such a long labor. Glad he's here and healthy!

amber said...

April he's absolutely perfect and so cute! I can't wait to see him! You are such a trooper to have been in labor for so long! Love you lots and your family is so dang cute! See you in a couple of days!

Laurie said...

Congratulations April! He is so sweet and cute. Your family is beautiful!

Jennifer said...

congrats again...26 hours and he came out with no cone head!!! Way to go mom!!
Love you lots.

Brandi said...

Congratulations April! He is precious...ADORABLE! Brandi (Lee)

Unknown said...

HOORAY! I have been anxiously awaiting this post!! He is so cute! I wish I could meet him! Maybe we will be able to fly down and see him. AND he was born on our anniversary. SO fun!!! Keep us posted!!

Michelle said...

I am so glad he is here! I wish I was there to see him!

He is so beautiful.

Miss ya guys!

Michelle

Cherish said...

Congratulations, I know you guys must be so excited!

(I'm a friend of Michelle's for like 20 years and came to your wedding, so Michelle keeps me updated.)