Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Everything thats new with the Durhams'

All right here are some more photos of the baby and our family. We are so grateful for my mother and my sister for coming to help out me with baby Collin. I am so lucky to have a family who loves me enough to come all the way to California to help me for a couple days so that I could have a chance to get back on my feet. I love my mom and wish that we were closer but life has taken my family to southern California and we love it here. I am also very lucky to have sisters who want to help me as well. Meagon you are such a blessing in my life and thank you for your support. Amber would have come as well but her little cute Brooklyn and her sweet boy carter got sick and being a mother she didn't want to bring that into my home with a new baby so thank you for that. Well the baby is crying and we need to say prayers with Ashlyn so I hope you enjoy these pictures























































































































Okay Ashlyn has been having a hard time lately, being 5 and the rules are changing and getting more strict, throw in a new baby to the mix and you have one hard to handle little girl. Well with that being said Chris decided to get her something that she has been wanting something him and her could do together and maybe remind her that she is still daddys little girl and they still get to do fun things together. So he bought her a quad... yes my little baby girl is now old enough and big enough to ride a quad all by herself! Take a look for yourself, she grew up so fast, oh how I love my little girl!


















































8 comments:

Emily said...

April, Collin is such a handsome little guy! And you look like such a happy family.

I don't think Charlie will ever be big enough to ride a quad by himself. Ever. I'd be a nervous wreck! But I just am a nervous wreck. I'm sure I'll have to lighten up a little. I get nervous just watching kids at the play area at the mall, knowing that in a few years it will be mine jumping from the top of the toys and stopping my heart every time.

amber said...

THANK YOU!!!!! I seriously needed those pics!!! I am dying cause I want to hold that little guy so bad! He is such a perfect baby and has a great complexion!!! And he's darker than you and Ashlyn. I can't believe Ashlyn can ride her own quad and she looks all hot and sassy in her pink outfit!!!! Love you all and miss you like crazy!

Unknown said...

I love him! Oh and Aunt Tammi! I haven't seen your fam in forever! How is everything? How are you feeling?? We miss you guys!

Michelle said...

Hey guys,

The pictures of baby Collin are beautiful. He is such a sweetheart. Wish I could have been there too! Ashlyn is getting so big! I hope she knows that she has a Auntie up here in WA that loves her and thinks of her all the time. The pics of her on the quad are priceless.


Michelle

Laurie said...

April, You seriously have beautiful children. I love little Collin's dark complexion. I hope that you are doing well. The few weeks after all the excitement wears off and the company goes home can be the hardest. When it gets hard, I blog. Then I forget all the craziness around me and I go into my fake wonderful world were everyone likes me and my kids are cute and everything is good. Hang in there. You're babies are perfect!

Jennifer said...

I also love the picts. I cannot believe how fast we all change. I to like you moved away and for the most part love it here, on the other hand it stinks being so far away from everyone. I am so happy for your new addition. New babies are just so special...and it makes it even more wonderful when they turn out so darn cute!! thanks for your message, it made my day.

Michelle said...

April,

You have been "tagged"!

Go to my page and read my blog!


Michelle

Brandi said...

Sorry its taken me so long...how is everything going? What a cute little guy...and Ashlyn is adorable by the way! You look happy April!