Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I finally got the birth announcements made!

Okay here are the announcements that I will be sending out, so for those of you whom I don't have address for here is the announcement His name is Collin Stanley Durham he was born on the 19th of Feburary of 2008 at 7:49 A.M. he wieght was 8lbs and 4 oz. and he was 19 3/4 in. the pictures below are just 2 of like 5 pictures I will be sending out. I know I am slow to get things done but I tell you what getting back into baby mode has not been the easiest task!!! We are getting ready to bless Collin on the last Sunday of this month so that will be the 30th of March I am so excited that my parents will be able to make it I cant wait to see them and my dad will get to finally see our new little boy!! We are also going to be getting the kids pictures taken for easter so I hope to post some professional pictures soon. I have the cutest little outfits for Ashlyn and Collin both so hopefully Collin will be in a good mood as well as Ashlyn but my little girl loves to pose for pictures she is so camera friendly its funny well thats about it for right now.








6 comments:

Laurie said...

He is so cute! I love the winking one. And cute announcements! I still have mine from Henry in a box next to my Christmas cards from the last two years. So you're way ahead of me:)! And very cool that your parents get to come see you! You have a great family!

Michelle said...

He is so adorable April! I love the new pics of him! He has such smooth skin! I would love a birth announcement. I don't think you have my address. So, here is my regular email and you can email me for my addy. michellebd1980@yahoo.com

Yeah, my day did get better after have a clonazepam. It sucks being under so much stress that I have to take that. I haven't tried valum. But, I am pretty sure it works the same way essentially.

Michelle

Unknown said...

He is so darling! That blessing will be a good one. How is Ash doing with him? Loving him to pieces?

Brandi said...

Good job with the announcements...they're cute. And Collin...he's adorable! Hope you all had a happy Easter!!!

Laurie said...

April, I hope things are still going good. Happy Easter!

Jennifer said...

The kids look great! announcements are fun. Hope you have a good weekend.