Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm Crazy!!

Okay with everything that has been going on in my life with the new baby, getting Ashlyn registered for kindergarten and her dentist appointment, and Chris's promotions; I feel like I have no control over anything that is going on. Of course with all this going on my hormones are going crazy, I am up and just as quick I am down. Collin is starting to regulate and he is sleeping through the night... yeah! That totally helps with my emotions so I am hoping that this is the beginning of everything starting to work itself out.


So it was my Birthday like two weeks ago and I just want to give a shout out to my girls Megan and Kyla oh yeah and to their handsome husbands. Chris did take my birthday off but got called in anyway so the Parkers and the Browns made my day special. They took me to dinner at Chillies and then we went to the Parkers and played rock band on the Xbox it was great all of our kids had fun as well. On days like my Birthday I miss my family and my sisters they are so great to me and it makes it hard so I am so blessed to have great friends that are just like my sisters. I love living in California even though I miss my family, Chris and I have great friends who we consider family! Here are some pictures from my Birthday.








Okay so there are some pictures of my birthday we had lots of fun!! okay so this morning Chris went outside in the backyard to find two ducks swimming in our pool!! He called Ashlyn and I both outside to see the ducks... it was fun to see but through out the day today they came back I guess are pool is becoming the local hang out pond for the ducks... and although its cute we really don't want duck poop in our pool so we left the pool gate open so that our bird dog duke would chase them away and he did I haven't seen a duck since he went out there! Okay so thats all I have time for right now Collin is ready to be put to bed as well as Ashlyn.


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a good Birthday! I'm also glad that you have some good friends that you are close with. Looks like you are adjusting to 2 kids just fine! Just FYI... the hormone thing just doesn't every go away!! But hopefully we can all learn to deal with it! We miss you all too!

Megan said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday. It was nice that Chris stopped by for an hour to see you! You are a great mother to both of your kiddos! I think you are adjusting quite nicely. :)
A special shout out to Duke for chasing those ducks out of your pool! Good dog!

Unknown said...

Hooray for Birthdays. It looks like you guys had a good time. Those darn horomones I hate how they can make you feel especially at such a crazy time when you need to feel normal. Although I have heard that making you "crazy" helps get you through exhausting times because you are so all over you don't realize how much you are doing

Unknown said...

Hooray for Birthdays. It looks like you guys had a good time. Those darn horomones I hate how they can make you feel especially at such a crazy time when you need to feel normal. Although I have heard that making you "crazy" helps get you through exhausting times because you are so all over you don't realize how much you are doing

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Man, I totally missed that one. I feel lousy now. I'm glad that you have some great friends who took care of you! And the duck story is great. I'm with Jennifer, the hormone thing hasn't gone away for me, just gets worse but that's what makes being a mom so much fun;)!

Michelle said...

Happy Belated B Day. I know it is in April. This month has been crazy. I want ya to know that you are awesome!!

Love ya,

Michelle